The father of two missing children in Mobile, Ala., told authorities that his children are dead and that he had buried them, according to FOX10 News. John DeBlase, 27, allegedly made these revelations during a thorough interview with police, leading investigators to search for the childrens’ bodies within a 100-mile radius of Mobile, according to FOX10 News.
On Saturday, investigators planned to assemble a massive search party. “We want to make sure that we find these children and that they’re buried properly,” said Michael Williams, the Mobile police chief.
The children, Natalie, 5, and Jonathan, 3, were last seen with their father back in July. Since then, no family member came forward to report the children missing. Their stepmother, Heather Leavell-Keaton, was arrested Wednesday in Louisville, Ky.
By the time you finish reading this, 15 children will have been abused; In the next five minutes, 30 more; Within the next hour, 360 more; And by tonight, close to 8,000+ children will have suffered from abuse, 5 of which will die. Child abuse has increased 134% since 1980 and is now considered a worldwide epidemic. The high jump in child abuse deaths and the shocking increase in statistics highlights the frightening lack of public knowledge.
Educate Yourself -- Learn the Facts
It May Just Save a Child's Life!!